This is a role for a creative at heart, a lover of innovation and a taker of risks. You're not afraid to iterate quickly, to try new things and have a laugh whilst you do it. You've got passion for branding that runs through your DNA, and a mind for marketing that borders on brilliance.
We're incredibly excited to be partnering with Olli Ella to recruit their Global Marketing Manager. If you've not shopped their range before, this is the the B Corp Certified, iconic kids and lifestyle brand that's winning hearts with their range of ethically produced toys, fashion, lifestyle - all through Australia, the US, UK, Europe & Asia. Talk about an opportunity.
- Having an excuse to move to Byron Bay and live out your dream lifestyle. Brisbane/Gold Coast based? We can make it work with a couple of days in the office and a few from home. In Syd? Still apply - there's every chance we'll make that work.
- Joining a brand that's B Corp Certified and marketing products that are not only a content marketers dream but also ethically sourced
- A role remit where your wildest ideas are welcomed, where innovation is queen and there's no limitation on playfulness & creativity. They sell toys, after all.
- You've been part of the growth trajectory of a high growth, startup/scaling business
- You're equal parts marketing & creative. Innovation wakes you in your sleep and you've got an unparrallelled eye for brand experiences
- You've worked in omnichannel retail environments with a strong focus on online experience
- You've got experience leading the marketing strategy for international markets
- You're an innate & proven leader
Your role remit:
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.