Welcome home. 🏠 Your new work home that is...
Our client is a luxury homewares and lifestyle retailer. They've scaled their AU business with soul - evidenced by their continued focus on sustainability, team culture and a tribe of customer champions. They're experiencing a period of hyper growth, and seek the lead of a great Head of Business to continue seeking incremental gains locally, as well as define the roadmap for their US expansion.
This is a role for a career retailer with eCommerce in your bones. You could be heading up an eComm team now, ensuring business goals are met but are seeking the next step where you will marry your stellar eComm knowledge with overall business growth. This is a hands on role, working with a small but mighty team – you will be leading the change both by demonstrated action and delegation. You've lead the charge through hyper growth phases and crave the opportunity to take more ownership over the puzzle.
- Joining the business whilst their on the cusp of their next phase of growth. There's all of the US to play for, as well as incremental gains across the AU business to continually grow and delight their customer base.
- Ownership over the growth strategy, and having more of the puzzle than just the onsite experience
- Joining a brand with soul. This business has all the hallmarks of a well loved business, from a continued focus on sustainability to a highly engaged team and a strong emphasis on delighting customers
- Working in a Head Office just 10 minutes from the iconic Burleigh Heads beach
Your role would cover:
- Write and implement the business strategy, allowing you to set the monthly growth agenda, and ensure you and the team have what they need to deliver the forecast whilst maintaining healthy net profit margins
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales and channel performance and creating action plans to enhance or mitigate trends
- Analysing the scope of opportunity for product portfolio expansion, through to the implementation & launch plan as well as continued brand awareness and sales targets post go-live
- Coordinate operational improvements to ensure Marketing, Warehouse and Customer service are aligned (example: align the product launch calendar to manage stock turns and ensure Warehouse team is ordering adequate stock to meet sales goals, improve shipping and unboxing experience, implement surprise and delight customer strategies to turn them around)
- Be the champion of change to lead the team and the business in the right direction in a fast pace eComm environment
- Owning the roadmap of the expansion into the US
- A continual focus on customer acquisition and retention.
- Be the cheerleader for overall team culture, and recruitment for key Marketing and Customer Service roles.
A little on you:
- You're ready & able to focus on the growth of a business as a whole.
- You've worked in businesses during a hyper growth phase previously, so the pace of change & scale is second nature.
- You’ve worked/had exposure to multiple business functions such as Marketing, Warehouse, Customer Service and Operations.
- You've got a strong focus on sustainability and social responsibility.
- Your team adore you.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.