If ever there was a retailer who could legitimately say they were a tech company, it would be these guys. After bringing some lucky superstars into their team, we're at it again.
This time we're looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager to help them deliver the next generation of their online ordering platform and improve customer experience worldwide!
Highly awarded. More revenue than you could ever count. What a starting point, hey?
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your leadership skills in global technology strategy, working with stakeholders across the world to deliver best in class digital solutions. If you're looking for a business with an appetite for innovation, keep reading...
- Joining a multi-billion dollar award winning business with entrepreneurship and innovation at the core
- Working 3 days a week from home, with 2 days in the office to keep the vibe high (jeans & tee office)
- A highly collaborative, goal driven, fast-past team
- Being accountable for your own success
- Seeing the massive impact marginal % gains can make on a business of this size. Small increments mean significant gains.
Once appointed, your remit is to:
- Drive product lifecycle processes across cross-functional teams within the group Digital function
- Analyse consumer needs, and current trends and understand the customer
- Assess current competitors offering, while seeking new opportunities to differentiate the business
- Lead the product vision for your team in-line with the company's business strategy
- Develop, implement and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate to-market plans
- Drive a better user experience across 10 regions by understanding how they interact with the products and what motivates them to place an order
- Translate company vision into product mission and strategy
A little on you:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a senior digital product management role within a multi-national eCommerce function
- You have experience creating a product roadmap and working with software/web technologies
- You have a background working in eCommerce with a large volume of online sales
- You're a brilliant communicator who enjoys engaging with peers & stakeholders, and you brief your cross-functional team exceptionally well
- You've got experience managing products from conception to market launch
- You can see a "big picture" strategy while also providing detailed guidance to your team
- You are up for a challenge!
- You're familiar with data analytics, and basic SQL
- Experience in the QSR or Food and Beverage industry
- You use an innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.