For the lover of sun, surf & sustainability, meet Project Blank ✨ This is a role for someone with a passion for great business. You love sustainability just as much as you love crunching the numbers on a campaign. You're hungry for impact, both in shaping sustainable consumer choices and manufacturing as well as professional growth. You want to build something amazing, alongside a team of A-players and are just waiting for the right brand to take the leap.
There's so much to love about this brand, from their mission & ethos, to sustainable manufacturing and ocean clean up partnerships. If you think everything they've achieved so far is sexy, wait until you see their project pipeline for BCorp certification and end of cycle clothing up-cycling. They've got an incredible story to tell, & we need the right marketer to amplify it.
There's so much to love in this role, including but not limited to:
- Sustainability is a core value, not a CSR tag line on the website. From the recycled materials in the product line, to carbon offsetting, and the journey to become BCorp certified, this is an incredible brand to get behind.
- Working alongside some of the best minds in Australian online retail to scale a phenomenal business pre IPO. If you're growth oriented, this is the group to be surrounded by.
- The growth opportunity. The bones of an exceptional brand journey are in place. Take them & run with it.
We'd love to see in your background:
- Experience working in or on D2C eCommerce, either within the brand or as an agency partner
- Experience allocating and managing the marketing budget. Margin, GP, & COGs, are just a few of your favourite acronyms
- A creative approach to marketing. You're an out of the box thinker and it shows in your work
- Hunger. The thought of working in a high growth scale up makes every piece of your heart beat faster.
- Tell the Project Blank story & bring it to life.
- Define the strategy and drive the execution with the help of some agency partners
- Get creative with marketing channels. Build partnerships, get the word out, drive brand awareness
- Gradually build out the marketing team as the business continues to grow
Based in Sydney's Northern Beaches, however if you're interstate and know this is the job for you still apply - we may be able to wrangle a remote contract.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.