Incu. The brand synonymous with collating the best of international and local fashion. Their stores are an experience that stays with you, and their head office is a frequent feature in design and architecture editorial.
Their ever expanding online store [s] are now recruiting for a Senior eCommerce Manager. Three stores in total, including sister brands A.P.C and rag & bone. It's a dream role, in a dream brand.
- Incu's reputation for company culture precedes them. They're not only the epitome of cool, they've built a phenomenal culture.
- Staff receive a sizeable clothing allowance. Hello 🤸🏼♀️
- This a phenomenal role in a business with an appetite to try & fail quickly, to continually innovate
About the Role
- Own and optimise the online customer experience from acquisition to conversion to loyalty
- Own digital projects and budgets for maximum return and speed to market
- Lead and grow the eCommerce team of 9, as well as work with 3rd party suppliers for digital marketing
- Analyse data, customer trends and industry progress to identify new opportunities
- You are an exceptional communicator and people attach themselves to your train - from founders to new team members. You explain things simply & effortlessly, making it easy for people to buy into the vision.
- You don't believe one size fits all. You can collaborate to assess what works uniquely for Incu, not making carbon copies of what worked in previous brands.
- You love data and can use tools such as Google Analytics to measure performance and identify new opportunities. You can communicate these findings to leaders in the business.
- You're not afraid to try new things, iterate quickly & learn from mistakes
Bonus points if you...
- Know and love Shopify Plus
- Have worked in multi-brand fashion
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org