We believe that the heart of all successful eCommerce brands is still good people & great teams, and we’re thrilled to service the eCommerce community through both recruitment and eCommerce people strategy.
eSuite is proudly a profit-for-purpose company and a 1% for the Planet member. 10% of our revenue goes directly to both Australian Bush Conservation as well as Indigenous empowerment via NCIE. We do this because we recognise that every business - even online business, has a social and environmental footprint.
We’re growing exponentially with a list of national and international clients keen to leverage the massive ecommerce traction we’ve seen over the last year. We’re looking for great recruiters in Syd, Melb and Brisbane who want to be a part of a team who are doing recruitment differently, working with some of the absolute best in the business. If you want to specialise in a really fun sector, with great people and outstanding brands - keep reading.
Whether you’ve got a background in recruitment, ecommerce, tech or sales, this is a great opportunity to use your skills in something both enjoyable & meaningful.
A little on you:
- You’re lit up by seeing your clients lit up. You flipping love the high of a client that sings your praises on a job well done.
- You love being on the tools in recruitment & enjoy being hands-on & in the thick of it - you’d just rather work smarter (and more meaningfully) than chasing KPIs and making calls for the sake of it.
- Your current (or previous) recruitment specialisation has covered technology, digital, retail or marketing.
- Your integrity is second to none.
- You’re motivated by personal growth & are an innate self starter.
- Not from a recruitment background? That’s okay! Maybe you’re a marketer or sales person looking for your next challenge, doing something meaningful in a sector that’s experiencing significant growth.
- A commission structure that's extremely healthy.
- Knowing that your hard work is contributing to people & planet. We’re proud partners of both NCIE and 1% for the Planet, and every single placement contributes to making a social & environmental difference.
- Joining a marketing-lead business, as opposed to an agency built off cold calls
- Working with best in class technology, including cutting edge recruitment AI.
- Flexibility. Both of eSuite’s directors have young kids. We get it.
- Forming part of eSuite’s founding team. Far from being a number, this is a role for someone who wants to have input in shaping our processes and customer experience - who wants to see the direct correlation between their input & business growth.
- The way we put outcomes first. There’ll be no need to make 150 calls before lunchtime just to earn your desk - we care about results, not doing things for the sake of it.
Register your interest in working for eSuite by clicking the apply button, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org