We are not employing for a brand here, we are employing for a community. And they are eagerly awaiting your first, next and future drops! 💫
This Brisbane based fashion brand was early on the eCommerce scene and as such, has built up one of the most loyal and passionate communities in the world. If that's not interesting enough, they also hold some of the most sought after licenses in the world, including DC, Harry Potter, Pokemon and Barbie - creating clothing that's nostalgic, playful and unique.
They are looking for an eCommerce specialist to join their team for a 12-months contract to help them optimise their online performance, transition to eCommerce trading and grow sales.
So don't wait, read on and apply now!
- This is a pure-play business with an extremely loyal customer database
- Forming part of this dynamic leadership team who are always pushing the vision to the next level.
- A highly collaborative team - so much so that one of the core values is 'build genuine friendships'. People are both passionate and kind.
- You will have a coordinator to support the operations and an amazing senior mentor to guide and inspire
- Testing what works and what doesn't and trying out new innovative ideas. Let them flow!
About the role:
- Working closely with the Head of eCommerce to drive trade across the eCommerce Business
- Manage day to date performance of the online store, including the launch of all sales and promotions
- Test and trial to drive sales
- Coordinating the collection releases ensuring the process run smoothly and to the deadline (New releases happen once a fortnight)
- Manage website changes, including product setup and product merchandising, site search and page optimisation
- Execute website projects from briefs to delivery
- Support marketing activities involving eCommerce landing pages
- Execute SEO changes, ensure consistent branding across all digital presences
- Report and analyse eCommerce data and outcomes including product performance
- Identify areas of website friction and continuously improve the customer journey
- Analyse data, customer trends and industry progress to identify new opportunities
- Identify and test cross-selling opportunities and related product promotions across the site
A little on you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with eCommerce and digital marketing
- You have experience with HTML/ CSS, Google Analytics and some CMS knowledge
- Strong understanding of digital merchandising, how it impacts sales and business and you can crack the secret of online merchandising
- You have a work, test and trial mindset, you are keen to find the ways that work to drive sales
- You have a strong customer-centric personality
- You love data and can easily gather and measure performance and identify new opportunities.
- You are an exceptional communicator and have a keen eye for detail
- You're not afraid to try new things & learn from mistakes!
- You're in tune with the eCommerce ecosystem, with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience with Magento 2 CMS
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.