We're thrilled to partner with the pioneer of social-first eCommerce in Australia, Koh. This purpose driven powerhouse has grown rapidly since their 2016 launch to over a million customers across Australia & the UK. They've amassed a loyal & passionate fan base, and are known for delivering high performance, sustainable home cleaning kits to Australian homes.
Well known as the OG & innovator in the direct-to-consumer home-care space, Koh is on a mission to provide their customers with the best possible cleaning experience whilst delivering on their promise of being a better brand for the planet. ♻️
Since their launch in 2016 they’ve removed the need for over 25,000,000 single use plastic trigger sprays, stopped more than 10,000,000 litres of harmful toxic cleaning chemicals entering our waterways and funded the planting of one million trees! And they're only just getting started! You can hear loads more on their sustainability & growth journey via Add to Cart here.
Koh is in their next phase of growth & has some incredibly projects and product launches in the pipeline, and we're hiring a Content Producer & Editor to join them on their incredible growth journey.
- Working on one of the most iconic, purpose-driven brands in eComm. This is a business that's truly customer-centric, and this approach has gained a strong following of passionate brand enthusiasts.
- Working on something you believe in. There are many brands looking for Content Producer & Editor. Few will give you the opportunity to truly make a difference to people & planet
- They're still in an upward growth phase, will unparalleled acquisition rates.
- Koh still runs like a start up, which means you get direct access to the founders, loads of input into the growth journey, and get to work somewhere incredibly fun.
- You will also have plenty of room to explore your creativity and work autonomously on their content machine
- You will have flexible working arrangements, some days working from home, office and from the shooting locations
- Opportunity to fast-track your digital career while working with a fantastic team!
Your role would cover:
- You will be producing and delivering effective, engaging high quality content and communication collateral across variety of media
- Providing support to Koh's marketing and communication strategies
- Working autonomously to script, shoot, edit and deliver completed video content. Plan and direct small location shoots
- Working across all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other)
- Re-editing existing content quickly to brief and deliver fresh new content
- Coming up with creative content ideas and challenging the status quo
We'd love to see from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience shooting and editing videos
- A portfolio of really fun, engaging and fun videos that can capture attention whilst educating and entertaining audience
- Experience editing videos, working with the existing assets and a large content library
- Experience working with the different type of video content that is specific to a channel (Youtube, Facebook,Instagram, TikTok,TV Ads etc).
- You have a ton of of creativity and can work with the existing content bank to re-edit and deliver some magic.
- You have experience working with Adobe platform
- You have experience working with D2C eCommerce business
- You have your own filming kit.
Keen to chat? Apply today, or reach out to Yuliya Whiston via firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.