👟 Got a passion for sneakers? This household Australian retail group pounds the paths with millions of Aussies every year - and now they want you to shape what that path looks like!
We have a role ready for someone who thrives on the pace of eComm, doesn't want to be limited by boundaries and can find creative avenues for growth. Better still - we're not talking start up, we're talking a portfolio of four household brands in sporting and performance footwear. We are on the the look out for an eCommerce Manager and a Sports enthusiast? This one's for you.
- That your portfolio of brands is the testing ground for new technology & innovation in the group. Love trialling new kit? Look no further
- A peer group that's digitally savvy, clever, humble and running at the same pace. You certainly won't feel like you're the only senior leader championing digital. This is a business who gets it.
- An abundance of digital resource and a mighty team of legends.
- Joining a group of brands renowned for being at the forefront of eCommerce innovation & omnichannel retail
- A best in class loyalty program helping you gain deep customer insights
Your role will cover:
- Leading the performance of the websites of a very well known and desirable brand
- Leading a team of 2 as well as leveraging a stellar team of digital marketers to get results
- Driving incremental growth, as well as championing innovation in the business
- Review sales by week by day by promotion to agree future activity ahead of monthly projections.
- Tracking sales performance to budget, projection & LY by promotion and by web metrics and prepare budgets, forecasts and trade estimates as required
- Understanding category performance and providing insights
- Oversee the marketing calendar for EDM and on-site activity in partnership with the Marketing team
- Support eCommerce Coordinator in the product enrichment process and ensure products are pushed live within 48 hours of stock arriving in warehouse
- Oversee merchandising strategy and ensure it is executed online
- Explore opportunities within the marketplace to collaborate with 3rd party sites to assist in meeting trade objectives
- Establishing and building relationship with key partners and departments
- Working with agencies to implement initiatives to drive growth of eCommerce business
We'd love to see in your background:
- Strong financial acumen. You understand the cost of business & levers to push & pull beyond traffic, conversion & AOV. You can manage your own pipeline across planning & product delivery.
- You have 3-5 years’ retail inventory management experience
- You have 1-2 years ecommerce operations coordination, preferably in Magento
- You can command a room, present convincingly, and establish credibility quickly.
- You're happy to get your hands dirty- this is retail after all
- You've lead great eCommerce teams to achieve great things
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.