Our client is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living. They provide premium products and solutions for use in recreation vehicles, pleasure boats, premium cars, outdoor activities as well as for home and professional use to over 100 countries. As pioneer in the mobile living area and all things outdoor, they are also committed to driving sustainability in their market. That means decreasing their environmental footprint- they are on the move to a better tomorrow and are not stopping any time soon!
Due to their eCommerce growth, they've opened up two spots for a driven eCommerce Coordinator to help them optimise their website and grow eCommerce sales and assist in general admin duties. Don't miss this opportunity to grow your career with a high growth global brand. 💫
Millions of people around the world use their products - if you love outdoor living and are passionate about growing your digital career, keep reading....
About the Role
- Manage the website functionality on the factory second outlet on Episerver
- Update and optimise product pages including photography, descriptions and data
- Optimise the online experience by providing feedback and assistance on user experience and website content
- Processing sales orders and create sales return orders for customers nationally.
- Coordinate online promotional campaigns including sale pricing and promotional messaging
- Completes market analysis, stock review and stock management
- Provide feedback on competitors pricing and recommend sales activation
- Resolve any onsite issues based on feedback throughout the business and via customers
- Assist in executing online and offline marketing activities as required
- Providing end-to-end customer service via phone calls, walk-in sales and online enquiries
- Provide support at trade shows, activities supported by DAU on an as-required basis
- You know the fundamentals of online product management and eCommerce eco-system
- You are familiar with eCommerce platforms and are comfortable executing basic website changes
- You build great relationships, are a great communicator and enjoy being part of a team
- You enjoy solving problems and engage with customers
- You're self driven, enthusiastic, and really hungry to grow & shape your career in a high growth eCommerce business
Bonus points if you...
- Have online outdoor goods experience
- Are familiar with SEO fundamentals
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This fast growing outdoor lifestyle brand is on a global leader with their head-office in Sweden
- Join a business where your input is valued across several department. You'll never get bored there ✨
- There is no better personal development playground. This is your path to eCommerce pro.
- Awesome team,friendly, like-minded people, super collaborative environment
- Generous staff discounts on a range of their products
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.