Want to challenge yourself and learn at a high-growth eCommerce business?
Due to the rapid expansion we are looking for a skilled and passionate Junior Frontend Developer to join this fast-growing eCommerce Australian business. Join a friendly team of fun and hardworking people whose mission is to take the business to the next level by creating a strong online presence and driving business performance through digital solutions. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Developer to showcase the skills and take the career through learning and implementation to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a senior developer on multiple eComm projects to enhance the website functionality and usability
- Custom code for the website, Shopify Apps, the WMS framework, internal interface projects - essentially all facets of a fast paced, high growth eComm business
- Ensuring seamless functionality across browsers and bringing ideas to the table to increase both functionality and experience
- You will be receiving a lot of guidance and support from senior developers whilst also allowing working autonomously to showcase your skills
- Contribute to and plan the long-term strategic Shopify Plus Headless architecture.
- You have at least 1 year experience working on eCommerce dev projects
- You have general knowledge of Shopify templating language (Liquid) or any other templating language and customisation
- You have experience creating responsive designs with smooth interactions
- You have a good understanding of developing & marinating eCommerce stores
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This client list is FUN, relaxed with the a great social culture who is nothing but serious about their growth
- Well established, structured business, that provides friendly environment, security and support
- Great opportunity to learn more and evolve even further your tech career
- Opportunity to flex your dev muscle - these guys are up for it all!
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.