If ever there was a retailer who could legitimately say they were a tech company, it would be these guys. After bringing some lucky superstars into their team, we're at it again.
This time we're looking for a Senior User Experience Manager to lead the optimisation and enhancement of the customer experience globally. And when we talk global, we're really talking large scale. Ten countries. Highly awarded. More revenue than you could ever count. What a starting point, hey?
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your leadership skills in global technology strategy, working with stakeholders across the world to deliver best in class digital solutions. If you're looking for a business with an appetite for innovation, keep reading.
- Joining a multi-billion dollar award winning business with entrepreneurship and innovation at the core
- Working 3 days a week from home, with 2 days in the office to keep the vibe high (jeans & tee office)
- A highly collaborative, goal driven, fast-past team
- Being accountable for your own success
- Seeing the massive impact marginal % gains can make on a business of this size. Small increments mean significant gains.
Once appointed, your remit is to:
- Lead the digital user experience design team and identify priorities for customer usability and conversion rate improvement
- Determine the global A/B testing roadmap, and which priorities are likely to see the largest increase in conversion
- Working with Group Chief Technology Officer to align on Technology solutions and enhancements
- Lead User Experience Manager, UX Design team and couple of developers to build out A/B tests.
- Drive a better user experience across 10 regions
A little on you:
- You have at least 5+ years experience in a senior digital leadership role within multi-national ecommerce function
- You're an advanced digital analytics user, able to pull insights from GA and Optimizely to inform online priorities
- You have a background working in eCommerce with large volume of online sales
- You're a brilliant communicator who enjoys engaging with peers & stakeholders, and you brief in dev & design exceptionally well
- You've got experience delivering large-scale digital projects and products.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.