We are not employing for a brand here, we are employing for a community. This Brisbane based fashion brand were early on the eCommerce scene and as such, have built up one of the most loyal and passionate communities in the world.
They've got a new opening for a Digital Marketing Manager to optimise and innovate their global digital channels. This is a role for someone passionate about online retail, fashion, and digital to drive growth across Social, Paid Search and EDM. You'll be supported by two direct reports as well as agency partners 🤍
- Working across international markets with a portfolio spanning AUS, UK, US, CA and EU
- Joining a business where creativity and passion reign supreme
- Marketing to one of the most engaged customer bases on the planet
- Leading and mentoring a highly engaged team of 2 & working as part of a wider, highly collaborative team where people are both passionate and kind
About the role:
- Oversee Social, Paid Search, EDM and Community, leading a team of two and working with highly collaborative agency partners to get all mediums singing
- Set the strategy for customer lifecycle
- Grow the fan base of brand enthusiasts across AU, US, UK, EU and CA
- Continual optimisation of the digital channels to maximise yield & spend.
A little on you:
- You're passionate about digital marketing and continual innovation in this space.
- You're both strategic and tactical. You've got an eye on the bigger picture but know that getting into the grit is all part of retail
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of their highly engaged, loyal, niche customer base.
- You lead with authenticity & heart. Your team love you.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.