If ever there was a retail company better known for technology & innovation than their product base, it would be these guys. This multi-award winning, global innovator is investing yet again in expending their digital presence and customer experience, and is on the lookout for an UX Designer to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of their global technology team, working with a team of A-players to deliver best in class digital solutions. If you're looking for a business with an appetite for innovation, keep reading.
- Joining a multi-billion dollar award winning business with entrepreneurialism and innovation at it's core
- Working 3 days a week from home, with 2 days in the office to keep the vibe high (jeans & tee office)
- A highly collaborative, goal driven, fast-past team
- Your designs being viewed and appreciated by billions people globally, seeing the massive impact marginal % gains can make on a business of this size.
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Salary range $80-90K + Super
- Working within project teams to create functional examples and test beta versions of UI for sprint releases
- Reporting to the Senior UX Designer who can help guide and mentor your development
- Able to produce digital image assets with tools such as sketch, pre-coded designs and other design artefacts
- Translating customer and business insights into memorable digital experiences.
A little on you:
- You're have experience designing for web & apps using Sketch
- A demonstrated background in translating design and interaction requirements to front-end developers
- You have a keen eye for details
- You're a brilliant communicator and take on feedback exceptionally well
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email Yuliya@esuitetalent.com.au
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.