Let's get physical! 🏃♀️
We have a role ready for someone who thrives on the pace of eComm, doesn't want to be limited by boundaries and can find creative avenues for growth. Better still - we're not talking start up, this is a household name here in Australia.
We're looking for an Onsite Experience Manager to run the online store for the US market. The online store will compliment 32 existing stores already in the US market. If you live and breathe onsite performance and conversion optimisation, this is right up your alley. But there's a bigger opportunity at play - you're going to help build the entire eCommerce experience for the US.
If you've got your finger on the pulse of the US market and are ready to head to work in your active wear, keep reading.
- Joining a household name and global athletic wear brand - a celebrated homegrown success story!
- Working in an ultra creative environment where the pursuit of excellence never ends, innovation is celebrated and no idea is too crazy.
- A role where you can forge your own path. The entrepreneurial heart beats strong here.
A little on your experience:
- You've been a critical part of the growth of a brand or start up.
- You're in tune with the US market, ideally from having run US based eComm stores.
- You thrive in environments where change is part of the DNA.
Bonus points if you...
- Are not afraid to have an opinion!
- Know your way around Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Have a fashion or activewear background.
- Owning & growing online sales in the US 🏃🏿♂️🎽
- Build the US omnichannel experience.
- Work with the global team to continue the worldwide expansion.
Want in? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.