Do you love that little thrill of logging into Facebook Ads Manager to find a new tactic that has paid off big time? We're looking for a fellow Facebook ad geek who can work the Facebook machine for this agency's clients.
Working directly with eCommerce clients, the Facebook Media Buyer will be working with hefty budgets of $10-100K per month. As a specialist within a team of specialists, this is a brilliant opportunity to master your craft and progress into a strategist role.
With a focus on constant learning and surrounded by a team who are at the top of their game, the only way is up!
About the Role
- Create Facebook-driven growth strategies to meet the needs of multiple clients
- Develop ad creative including copywriting, imagery and calls to action
- Schedule and monitor ad spend across Facebook and Instagram
- Report on effectiveness and opportunities for continual improvement
- Work with the agency team to optimise effectiveness across channels
- You have at least two years of managing a Facebook budget for eCommerce
- You have managed significant marketing budgets of at least $10K per month
- You work at an agency or at a retail brand closely managing an agency team
- You never stop learning
- You thrive on the challenge of beating the system!
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This client list is FUN. But all are serious about growing eCommerce.
- While this is a chance to nail your Facebook specialisation, there is a clear path to strategist and even partner if that's the journey for you! There is dedicated time given to you each week to upskill.
- Amazing exposure and trajectory in this agency. Surrounded by smart specialists. Shopify Partner. Google Premier Partner. Awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rising Star.
- 5-star employee rating on Glassdoor. Trust us, that's not common.
- Oh, did we mention #agencylyf? Flexible work arrangements. Team events. Office dogs. Drinks fridge. Great coffee.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.