We've partnered up with one of the most loved Australian retailers! They started their journey over 25 years ago just off Queen Street Mall in Brisbane, Queensland. Since then, City Beach has grown to become a part of many Australians' lives. 🏄
City Beach provides a unique place to shop by making the stores a fun place to hang out. They also provide in-store entertainment for you that is unmatched by any other retailer in Australia. Just check out the list of stars who are lining up to be a part of the City Beach experience and meet their fans - Bliss N Eso, Cam Sinclair, Bam Margera, T-Pain, The Rockstar Crew, Parko, Bucky Lasek, Taj Burrows, Children Collide, Yves Klein Blue, Kottonmouth Kings, freestyle BMX legend Tim Wood, the boys from Crusty Demons of Dirt and Metal Mulisha. Chances are, if they're coming to Australia, they're coming to a City Beach store near you! 💫
And now City Beach online is making it even easier for you to shop for all your favourite brands whenever it suits you! As a result of their digital growth, they are looking for a Digital Optimisation (CRO) Manager to join their eComm team to help them achieve their next level of growth for not only Australia but the US and New Zealand market.
Would you like to be surrounded by the best in the business and work with some seriously cool people?
- Joining a multi-million dollar fashion retailer, one of a kind that offers the largest range of Australian fashion, surf, skate and streetwear
- Working from their state of the art fun office in Brisbane CBD with fun, like-minded people that are obsessed with fashion and eCommerce
- A highly collaborative, goal-driven, fast-past team
- Being accountable for your success - your ideas count! Your initiatives will be listened to and you can really make a difference!
- Working on exciting projects, helping the business grow in the US and New Zealand
- You will love hanging out with the team, having regular team lunches, Friday drinks, team building events
- For their staff, the company is more than a job - it's a way of life!
What your role will cover:
- Collect and review digital data to identify growth opportunities
- Manage the website Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) pipeline, build toward a personalised web experience
- Reporting to the Head of eCommerce you will work closely with the digital team to identify priorities, pain points for customer usability and conversion rate improvement
- Assist in determining the A/B testing roadmap, and which priorities are likely to see the largest increase in conversion
- Working with a broader team on technology solutions and enhancements
- Running reports and presenting data and your finding to senior stakeholders and
- Drive a better user experience to increase conversation rate and customer retention.
- Use customer insights to deepen the experience to connect across the brand and work closely with a customer service team
- Working closely with the creative and web development teams to ensure a constant testing pipeline
- Track and analyse the Growth impact to ensure experiments are delivering commercial outcomes
- You are working on the eCommerce conversation strategy with a customer-first approach
A little on you:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a digital optimisation role within an eCommerce business
- You have experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar
- You're an advanced digital analytics user, able to pull insights from GA, Optimize and other analytical tools to inform online priorities
- You thrive getting into insights, data and other analytical tools to tell the story and find the answers by reading between the lines
- You have experience with click-tracking and heat mapping tools (Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Mouseflow etc.)
- You're a brilliant communicator who enjoys engaging with peers & stakeholders, and you are confident at delivering reports weekly to one of the founders
- You can back up all of your initiates exceptionally well
- You have an understanding of the UX principles and user journey mapping
- You've got a backed up experience delivering improved conversation rates and as a result review growth.
Bonus if you:
- You love and understand fashion and have worked with fashion retailers before
- You are familiar with the concept of A/B testing.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.