SYDNEY, GOLD COAST OR BYRON
We're incredibly excited to be partnering once again with Olli Ella, the brand for nomads, homebodies and small folk. If you've not shopped their range before, this is the B Corp Certified, iconic kids and lifestyle brand that's winning hearts with their range of ethically produced toys, fashion, lifestyle - all through Australia, the US, UK, Europe & Asia.
As their newly appointed Social Media & Content Producer, you will be creating content that drives growth and brings the fun & playful Olli Ella tone of voice to life across all brand channels.
- Having an excuse to move to Byron Bay and live out your dream lifestyle. Gold Coast based? We can make it work with a couple of days in the office and a few from home. In Syd? Still apply - there's every chance we'll make that work.
- Joining a brand that's B Corp Certified and selling products that are not only a content marketers dream but also ethically sourced
- A role remit where your wildest ideas are welcomed, where innovation is queen and there's no limitation on playfulness & creativity. They sell toys, after all.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing creative direction from Head of Marketing & Directors across all Olli Ella content on social media and digital platforms
- Managing the social media content calendar
- Driving the social media strategy to meet the targets of the overall marketing strategy
- Managing partnerships with influencers such as outreach & gifting
- Coordinating and delivering follower acquisition activities, promotions and competitions
- Working closely with Head of Marketing to coordinate photoshoots
- Collaborating with the graphic designer to create graphics and content for social media
- Acting as brand guardian working with various teams to ensure brand is consistently communicated through all content
- Providing copy expertise across social media, blogs & EDMs
- Developing video content across relevant platforms to align with the Olli Ella creative direction, branding & tone of voice
A little on you:
- You have a couple of years experience in social media & content creation
- You’re a pro when it comes to using social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- You have basic video & photo editing skills
- You know the ropes when it comes to shoot production & coordination
- You’ve got a track record of supporting business growth through social media & some examples of your work
- You understand digital advertising & what it entails
- Naturally, you’re an organised person who is comfortable with timelines
- You understand the Olli Ella brand & are ready to own the social media!