An exciting opportunity has come up within a global organisation for 2022... 🌏 ✨
CHD Australia - a leading manufacturer and distributor of health & beauty products, cleaners, and over-the-counter medicines is ready for a Digital & eCommerce Assistant to join their team.
CHD Australia recognises the opportunity to grow Digital & eCommerce, an area of focus for their business right now, as such they encompass 3 strategic pillars – Digital Marketing, retailer eCommerce and Direct to Consumer, this is headed up by their Digital & eCommerce Marketing Manager. They are looking to expand their team through the introduction of this executive Digital & eCommerce Assistant role. With a rapidly growing business, international growth and inclusion at the core, this is a rare opportunity for a hungry and driven professional who is ready to learn and grow with their business pace.
If you are ready to learn all things eComm and evolve your career, keep on reading...
- Joining a very friendly, fun-loving, hard-working team - where everyone supports one another and works together to achieve common goals!
- Growing your skills set with hands on access to sophisticated digital tools
- Exposure to other markets and the ability to connect with digital counterparts in their global organisation such as TikTok
- Working in the organisation that embraces a data led approach to marketing
- Working with reputable giants like Coles, Woolworth and Chemist Warehouse
- Working some days in the office and some days from home
- Growing your skills in driving data based marketing and road to your success
- A role where you can forge your own path and have plenty of growth opportunities. The entrepreneurial heart beats strong here.
- Maintain single view calendar of digital activity
- Influencer agency management - briefs and coordinate content approval
- Improving digital experience through effective and accurate execution of all website operations that maximises organic search results
- Owning the process flows for product creation, publishing and merchandising as well as feed and marketplace management including D2C websites
- Making sure all products go live on schedule and in a timely manner
- Maintain onsite search settings, report and search activity
- Troubleshooting any onsite customer queries
- Auditing website functions that impact customer experience weekly to ensure there are no roadblocks for purchasing
- Engage in UAT for product releases and website deployment
- A key focus on continual optimisation in the following areas: on-site search, store merchandising and navigation
- Support Marketing Managers and liaise with the digital team and POs ( Chemist Warehouse+Woolworth/Cartology) Marketing Manager through all digital initiatives
- Coordinate the Amazon content and product listings
- You've had at least 1 years of experience working within eCommerce role client or agency side
- You know your way around Google Marketing platform
- You have a proven track record of digital project management skills
- You're in tune with the eCommerce ecosystem
- You are able to understand retail data and analyse the findings and know your way around Google Analytics
- You are a great communicator and a team player
- You have a customer-focus and service mind set
- You are always looking for ways to optimise performance
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done
Bonus points if you...
- Are hungry to learn and innovate!
- Analytical mind and a data enthusiast
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.