For the camper, the hiker, the adventurer. Join the team creating memories outdoors.
We're recruiting a Head of D2C & eCommerce for one of Oceania's biggest businesses in industrial, leisure & outdoor. Their B2B presence is mammoth, and now they're ready to tackle D2C. Is the person they've been waiting for you?
Your role will cover:
- Leading the strategic growth and online roadmap for 3 brands across AU & NZ, encompassing all aspects of D2C, from the sites to logistics, freight, headcount, timing, ranges and pricing structures.
- Trade the websites by leading conversion optimisation and promotional calendar
- Leading the marketing and acquisition strategy
- Trial international expansion opportunities (Japan & US) both through 3rd party eComm and direct
- Develop and manage DTC customer service operations
Sound just like the meaty role you've been waiting for?
You'll also love:
- An A-player culture where ownership and accountability are a given. This is a role where you get the 'keys to the kingdom'. What will you do with them?
- Cultural values of fun, freedom and integrity.
- Feeling aligned in both work & passion. You get the outdoor lifestyle, because you live it
- Creating something amazing in a well funded, super interesting business
- A work hard + go home on time culture.
We'd love your background to cover:
- Having worked in businesses during early stage online growth
- A breadth of D2C beyond just trading a site, but a knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem and how all the pieces come together
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email Emily@esuitetalent.com.au
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.