While many retailers froze during COVID, this retail group exploded with new acquisitions, new stores and phenomenal online sales results. And there's no slowing down.
This eCommerce Specialist role is for one of the most established brands within the Group and drives a large proportion of the Group's earnings. Working with a team of marketing, product and customer specialists, the eCommerce Specialist is responsible for optimising the on line experience and driving eCommerce sales. The eCommerce Specialist will also work with the wider team to ensure a brilliant omnichannel experience across their stores. A mixture of strong data analysis and "get it done" attitude will be the perfect fit for this exciting role.
Have a read below and get in touch if the shoe fits.
About the Role
- Execute website improvements to optimise conversion and increase engagement
- Analyse short term and long term sales activity to identify new opportunities for online growth
- Develop a creative and strategic plan to capitalise on identified opportunities and industry trends
- Manage the email strategy and execution for acquisition and retention of customers
- Work closely with marketing, customer and product teams to deliver a superior omnichannel experience
- You have at least 3 years eCommerce store management
- You know Magento and are comfortable executing website changes
- You love numbers and have experience making data led decision with a platform like Google Analytics
- You build great relationships, are a great communicator and enjoy being part of a large team
- You are a creative individual with entrepreneurial mind, and you also enjoy getting things done!
Bonus points if you...
- Have online retail footwear experience
- Experience with large omnichannel business
- A fitness enthusiast
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This group is a absolutely at the pinnacle of eCommerce and regularly awarded as the online benchmark
- Established brand which is responsible for a huge portion of Group revenue and is instantly recognisable to most customers
- Huge career progression opportunities within the group across brands, digital specialisations and leadership
- Warm and supportive team with a focus on great work/life balance
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.