We're eSuite, a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the eCommerce community. We believe that the heart of all successful eCommerce brands is still good people & great teams, and we’re thrilled to service the eCommerce community through both recruitment and eCommerce people strategy.
We're a proud profit-for-purpose company and a 1% for the Planet member. 10% of our revenue goes directly to both Australian Bush Conservation as well as Indigenous empowerment via NCIE. We do this because we recognise that every business - even online business, has a social and environmental footprint.
We’re hiring a Recruitment Specialist to help with our list of national clients who are keen to leverage the massive ecommerce traction we’ve seen over the last year. This role is ideal for someone who understands a little (or a lot) about the eCommerce ecosystem and really enjoys the people component to their role. If you want to build out (or add to) your career in recruitment in a really fun sector, with great bands - keep reading..
Whether you’ve got a background in recruitment, ecommerce, tech or sales, this is a great opportunity to use your skills in something both enjoyable & meaningful.
- Knowing that your hard work is contributing to people & planet. We’re proud partners of both NCIE and 1% for the Planet, and every single placement contributes to making a social & environmental difference.
- Aligning with an outstanding portfolio of really fun brands. We recruit for some of the most exciting companies in eCommerce.
- A culture of authenticity the love of a good laugh. We're also partial to mushroom tea & chocolate pretzels.
- A base & commission structure that's extremely healthy.
- Joining a marketing-lead business, as opposed to a traditional recruitment agency built off the hard yakka of cold calls
A little on you:
- You’re lit up by seeing your clients lit up. You flipping love the high of a client that sings your praises on a job well done.
- You have a working knowledge of eCommerce, either through working in online sales or by touching on it in your recruitment career. We can teach you to recruit, but understanding eCommerce is a leg up in getting credibility from our client base.
- Your integrity is second to none.
- You’re motivated by personal growth & are an innate self starter.
Register your interest in working for eSuite by clicking the apply button, or reach out in confidence to Emily Haydon via firstname.lastname@example.org