Work for one of the most well known and highly awarded retail groups in Australia. Whilst many retailers froze during 'rona, these guys exploded with new brand acquisitions, new store openings and exponential online sales.
Now expanding on their existing digital advantage, they've created a brand new role for a Solution Manager - Analytics, with a strong focus on the group system integrations with Google & Adobe Analytics. Chunky projects include the integration with the loyalty database, and leading best in class insights across the group.
- Working in their mind-blowingly cool Melb head office. It's got wow factor at every angle
- Stepping up to become the go-to person for Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Overseeing the successful delivery of quality data layer work and tag manager configurations across the group
- Working alongside a best in class team - this is an amazing group of people
- Salary package $110,000 + Super
- Be the technical and functional expert in the space of analytics, including setup configurations, administration and operations for business needs with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Manage project delivery relating to GA/AA integrated systems
- Test, debug and troubleshoot data layer implementations and tag manager configurations
- Support the wider digital team with generating insights and identifying opportunities
A little on you:
- You've got experience working across Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics, as well as Adobe Analytics
- You're super happy being hands on
- You understand the purpose of a data layer
- And have previous experience using a debugger
Bonus points if you've:
- Worked with Adobe Launch
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.