Some industries exploded in 2020. Such as, ahem... the sex toy sector, forecasted in 2020 to grow by almost $10 billion USD by 2024.
Our client is the global leader in the online adult industry. They are looking for an eCommerce specialist who wants to make their move from digital marketing and analytics into a well-rounded eCommerce role. With a rapidly growing business, international growth and inclusion at the core, this is not an opportunity to fool around with.
About the role
- This role will, with support, have ownership over the NZ site. Yep, you read that correctly 🤩 Understand and respond to this new market.
- Trade the site with the right pricing, stock and promotions to optimise sales and margin.
- Analyse online analytics and generate recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Schedule content and create landing pages to align with marketing campaign and product releases.
- Communicate updates and recommendations to stakeholders and the team in a timely manner.
- You have some eCommerce experience. This could be in a brand, at an agency or as a side gig. This is your path to eCommerce Manager.
- You can effortlessly talk to things like eCommerce revenue, conversion metrics and user experience.
- You have the fundamental Google Analytics certification.
- You've got a just do it attitude and thrive in trial & error environments.
- You're not shy about joining the team known as 'The Sexual Happiness People' & see intimacy as being an integral part of cultural mental health.
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience running eCommerce or retail in New Zealand
- Have experience with Salesforce CRM and Commerce Cloud
- Are genuinely excited about the online adult industry
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This company is a global online leader and highly awarded within Australian retail. You are joining a superstar team!
- Huge opportunities for personal and business growth. You will always be learning and have a story to tell. Massive opportunities for progression.
- The perfect mix of flexible and fun. Work from home up to 3 days a week but still get the pet friendly office, discounted gym memberships and free smoothies on the regular.
- This brand is genuine in changing the conversation around sexual health and inclusion. There's no shame here. You will be proud to work here.
- It's all about HAPPINESS. I mean, what's not to like?
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.