Do you love that little thrill of logging into Google Search Console to find a new tactic that has paid off big time? We're looking for a fellow Google ad geek who can work the paid search machine for this agency's clients.
Working directly with eCommerce clients, the Performance Media Specialist will be working with hefty budgets of $10-80K per month. As a specialist within a team of specialists, this is a brilliant opportunity to master your craft and progress into a strategist role.
With a focus on constant learning and surrounded by a team who are at the top of their game, the only way is up!
About the Role
- Working with some high profile ecommerce, marketplace and SaaS brands across Aus and the US, you'll have a portfolio of 10-15 clients to strategise and scale
- Managing 1 x direct report (Exec) who'll look after bid adjustments and account hygiene
- Clear path to progression if people leadership is on your radar
- You have at least two years of managing paid spend for eCommerce
- You have managed significant paid media budgets of at least $10K per month
- You work at an agency or at a retail brand closely managing an agency team
- You never stop learning
- You thrive on the challenge of beating the system!
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This client list is FUN. But all are serious about growing eCommerce.
- While this is a chance to nail your paid search specialisation, there is a clear path to strategist and even partner if that's the journey for you! There is dedicated time given to you each week to upskill.
- Amazing exposure and trajectory in this agency. Surrounded by smart specialists. Shopify Partner. Google Premier Partner. Awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rising Star.
- 5-star employee rating on Glassdoor. Trust us, that's not common.
- Oh, did we mention #agencylyf? Flexible work arrangements. Team events. Office dogs. Drinks fridge. Great coffee.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.