This eCommerce Specialist role is for a sportswear brand within one of the most well-known and highly awarded retail groups in Australia. Launched in 2019, this fast growing sportswear brand is already on a tear. With fifteen stores and stocking fifty of the most well-known sports brands in the world - this retailer is set up to capture market share quickly.
This role will support the eCommerce Manager to make sure that all product is available and optimised online, website content is updated and new opportunities acted upon. You will be hands on, data led and learning every day.
Have a read below and get in touch if you want to get in the game!
About the Role
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to report, analyse and drive online sales. Identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Manage online product availability and presentation including copy, photography and inventory
- Create and execute content plans to sell product online
- Project manage for online campaigns including email schedules, promotional periods and product launches
- Ensure retail stores are represented online with correct details and integrated customer experience
- You have at least three years of eCommerce experience
- You know the fundamentals of online product management including data, content and inventory management
- You know Magento and are comfortable executing website changes
- You build great relationships, are a great communicator and enjoy being part of a large team
- You are exceptional at self-organisation and getting things done!
Bonus points if you...
- Have online retail footwear experience
- Experience with large omnichannel business
- Have experience across AU & NZ
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- Fast growing sports brand backed by the masters of omnichannel retail. It's still early days - this is a great story to be part of!
- Impressive bonus potential for a team that is used to smashing goals
- There is no better personal development playground. This is your path to eCommerce Manager.
- Super impressive internal capabilities and support - especially in paid performance, customer and social media (TikTok were in the office last week)
- Purpose built digital hub in Richmond with a focus on great work/life balance
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.