- Strong focus on ongoing E-Commerce projects that drive revenue; customer recency, frequency and lifetime value; conversion rates; and other key metrics; aligning with overarching business goals.
- Assist in creating a robust roadmap for on-site experience improvements and CRO testing and implementation.
- Help develop robust reporting to deliver meaningful and actionable business insights for the E-Commerce team and wider business departments.
- Contribute to the broader functions of the Marketing & Digital Team, in Campaign Creation and other projects
We'd love to see the following in your background:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Commerce, or a relevant I.T. Major.
- Circa 3 years in eCommerce (online retail is a beast of it's own) and a high aptitude for all things digital.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and an ability to deep dive into the data to make suggestions on workflow redesigns or conversion optimisations
- Skills in managing multiple projects and liaising with multiple stakeholders across all components of the business, from development, to UX, Marketing and Operations.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.