We believe that the heart of all successful eCommerce brands is still good people & great teams, and we're thrilled to service the eCommerce community through both recruitment and eCommerce people strategy.
eSuite is proudly a profit-for-purpose company and a 1% for the Planet member. 10% of our revenue goes directly to both Australian Bush Conservation as well as Indigenous empowerment via NCIE. We do this because we recognise that every business - even online business, has a social and environmental footprint.
We launched in 2020 with a pre-launch client waitlist and an exceptional response in market. As we grow our national presence we're looking for great recruiters in Syd, Melb or Brisbane who want to be a part of a growing business from the ground up. If you want to specialise in a really fun sector, with great people and outstanding brands - keep reading. If you know that 2020/21 marks the time to really feel like you're contributing - this is a great opportunity to use your skills in something both enjoyable & meaningful.
A little on you:
- You're lit up by seeing your clients lit up. You flipping love the high of a client that sings your praises on a job well done.
- You still love being on the tools in recruitment & enjoy being hands-on & it the thick of it - you'd just rather work smarter (and more meaningfully) than chasing KPIs and making calls for the sake of it.
- Your current (or previous) recruitment specialisation has covered technology, digital, retail or marketing
- Your integrity is second to none
- You're motivated by personal growth & are an innate self starter
- Knowing that your hard work is contributing to people & planet. We're proud partners of both NCIE and 1% for the Planet, and every single placement contributes to making a social & environmental difference.
- A remote-first team. Save your commute time for the fam/yoga class/pet walking... Where possible, we soak up as much remote working as we can.
- Working with best in class technology, including cutting edge recruitment AI.
- Flexibility. Both of eSuite's directors have young kids. We get it.
- Forming part of eSuite's founding team. Far from being a number, this is a role for someone who wants to have input in shaping our processes and customer experience - who wants to see the direct correlation between their input & business growth.
Register your interest in working for eSuite by clicking the apply button, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org