We are not employing for a brand here, we are employing for a community. And they are eagerly awaiting your first, next and future drops! 💫
This Brisbane based fashion brand was early on the eCommerce scene and as such, has built up one of the most loyal and passionate communities in the world. If that's not interesting enough, they also hold some of the most sought after licenses in the world, including DC, Harry Potter, Pokemon and Barbie - creating clothing that's nostalgic, playful and unique.
They are looking for an eCommerce specialist with a strong online trading background to join their team.
- Flexibility. This is a business that looks after its people.
- Working with an extremely loyal customer database
- A highly collaborative team - so much so that one of the core values is 'build genuine friendships'. People are both passionate and kind.
- You'll work with a coordinator to support the operations and an amazing senior mentor to guide and inspire
About the role:
- Working closely with the Head of eCommerce to drive trade across the eCommerce Business
- Manage day to date performance of the online store, including the launch of all sales and promotions
- Test and trial to drive sales
- Coordinating the collection releases ensuring the process run smoothly and to the deadline (New releases happen once a fortnight)
- Report and analyse eCommerce data and outcomes including product performance
- Identify areas of website friction and continuously improve the customer journey
- Analyse data, customer trends and industry progress to identify new opportunities
- Identify and test cross-selling opportunities and related product promotions across the site
A little on you:
- Online trade is your jam. It's the part of eComm you live for.
- You have experience with HTML/ CSS, Google Analytics and some CMS knowledge
- You have a work, test and trial mindset, you are keen to find the ways that work to drive sales
- You have a strong customer-centric personality
- You love data and can easily gather and measure performance and identify new opportunities.
- You're in tune with the eCommerce ecosystem, with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians as well as Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.