We've partnered with the powerhouse team at Mocka, the hyper-growth NZ pureplay recently acquired by Adairs to appoint their Digital Marketing Manager here in Brisbane. if you've been watching their growth you'll know they've got a team of heavy hitters who are driving the next phase of evolution in this high growth online business.
This is a role for someone who wants a key role in the next phase of growth, who wants to shape things as they go and be a part of the team creating processes for the next evolution.
- Working with a team of absolute all-stars when it comes to online retail
- Being part of the messy-middle. If you follow hyper growth journeys you'll know that after a phase of massive growth comes a 'middle' to resettle, reassess, and prepare for the next phase. If building 2.0 is your jam, this is it.
- Interiors. Was there ever a better time to sell furniture online?
We'd love to see in your background:
- Experience managing agency partners including paid media specialists on campaign strategy and execution
- Experience with email campaigns and flows
- Budget management across digital channels
- Hands on experience managing a website
- Innate drive, you're a person with loads of initiative who'll get in and make it happen. You're all in, think creatively and get sh*t done.
Sound like you? Get amongst it. Got questions? Reach out to Em Haydon @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.