We're thrilled to partner with the pioneer of social-first eCommerce in Australia, Koh. This purpose driven powerhouse has grown rapidly since their 2016 launch to over a million customers across Australia & the UK. They've amassed a loyal & passionate fan base, and are known for delivering high performance, sustainable home cleaning kits to Australian homes.
Well known as the OG & innovator in the direct-to-consumer home-care space, Koh is on a mission to provide their customers with the best possible cleaning experience whilst delivering on their promise of being a better brand for the planet.
Since their launch in 2016 they’ve removed the need for over 25,000,000 single use plastic trigger sprays, stopped more than 10,000,000 litres of harmful toxic cleaning chemicals entering our waterways and funded the planting of one million trees! And they're only just getting started! You can hear loads more on their sustainability & growth journey via Add to Cart here.
Koh is in their next phase of growth & have some incredibly projects and product launches in the pipeline, and we're hiring a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager to join them on their incredible growth journey.
- Working on one of the most iconic, purpose-driven brands in eComm. This is a business that's truly customer-centric, and this approach has gained a strong following of passionate brand enthusiasts.
- Working on something you believe in. There are many brands looking for great people. Few will give you the opportunity to truly make a difference to people & planet
- They're still in an upward growth phase, will unparalleled acquisition rates.
- Koh still runs like a start up, which means you get direct access to the founders, loads of input into the growth journey, and get to work somewhere incredibly fun.
- Hybrid working. The Koh team are in the office Tues & Wed to capture all the joys of team collaboration, and have Mon, Wed & Thurs from home.
Your role would cover:
- Managing the agency relationships that currently support Koh's growth, as well as a team of 4 across influencer Marketing, Paid Media, Video Editing and Digital Design, ie, the team that keeps this content powerhouse together.
- Working with the founders on the launch of new products, markets and channels, and being the key project lead for acquisition & retention projects
- Working with an external partner to continually improve CRO and onsite experience
- A data driven approach to understanding and optimising conversions
This is a role for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in leading & mentoring a digital, content rich team in D2C eCommerce.
- Previous experience managing a multi million dollar digital marketing spend
- An obsessive approach to managing campaigns
- A hands on, fun leader who loves the grit of high growth eComm.
If you've worked on D2C eCommerce brands don't miss this opportunity to be part of something incredible. Reach out to Em Haydon via email@example.com or apply today.