We're thrilled to partner with the pioneer of social-first eCommerce in Australia, Koh. This purpose driven powerhouse has grown rapidly since their 2016 launch to over a million customers across Australia & the UK. They've amassed a loyal & passionate fan base, and are known for delivering high performance, sustainable home cleaning kits to Australian homes.
Well known as the OG & innovator in the direct-to-consumer home-care space, Koh is on a mission to provide their customers with the best possible cleaning experience whilst delivering on their promise of being a better brand for the planet.♻️
Since their launch in 2016 they’ve removed the need for over 25,000,000 single use plastic trigger sprays, stopped more than 10,000,000 litres of harmful toxic cleaning chemicals entering our waterways and funded the planting of one million trees! And they're only just getting started! You can hear loads more on their sustainability & growth journey via Add to Cart here.
Koh is in their next phase of growth & have some incredible projects and product launches in the pipeline, and we're hiring a Digital Designer to join them on their incredible growth journey.
If you are a talented Digital Designer and a creative self-starter, please keep reading...
- Working on one of the most iconic, purpose-driven brands in eComm. This is a business that's truly customer-centric, and this approach has gained a strong following of passionate brand enthusiasts.
- Working on something you believe in. There are many brands looking for Digital Designers. Few will give you the opportunity to truly make a difference to people & planet
- They're still in an upward growth phase, will unparalleled acquisition rates.
- Koh still runs like a start up, which means you get direct access to the founders, loads of input into the growth journey, and get to work somewhere incredibly fun
- You will also have plenty of room to explore your creativity and work autonomously on their content machine
- You will spend 3 days enjoying the comfort of your home from home and Tue & Wed days working and collaborating with the team from their office in Surrey Hills
- Opportunity to fast-track your digital career while working with a fantastic team!
Your role would cover:
- You will be the gatekeeper for Koh's look and feel across all digital channels, webpages, campaigns
- Working on the broad portfolio including brand assets, digital communication including emails, social media posts, and page designs and other assets
- Working autonomously as well as contributing as part of the team from for ideation to delivery
- Working across all social media channels
- Re-editing existing content quickly to brief and deliver fresh new content
- Coming up with creative content ideas and challenging the status quo
We'd love to see from you:
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital graphic design
- A portfolio of really clean design projects that has a strong tone of voice
- Experience designing for Shopify sites (or other CMS platforms), landing pages, EDMs, digital and social media
- You've come from test and learn environment, keen to master new skills and embrace taking on new challenges
- Lives and breathes social media - Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Loads of creativity and a keen eye for details
- If you have worked within D2C eCommerce business
- Have worked with Klaviyo, Shopify platform.
Keen to chat? Apply today, or reach out to Yuliya Whiston via firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.