This one's for the biohackers, the passionate life enthusiasts and purpose-lead souls. You're an A-player, a likely Dave Asprey enthusiast (me too) and mushroom tea drinker (also me 🙋🏼♀️). You're not just values aligned, you have the scars of someone who's scaled D2C eComm like nobody else.
We're so over the moon to be partnering with this team - the ASX listed, Australian made & owned Supplements, Hemp Food & Skin Care brand that's one of Australia's fastest growing brands in the health & wellness space. But it gets better. They're launching a second brand, and the quality surpasses anything like it in the space. Two brands: one established and ASX listed & one at launch phase.
- Working with MD's that have a long history running highly successful businesses, that are deeply passionate product quality and customer experience and believe in the power of high grade supplements to change lives. These guys have a big, authentic energy, you'll dig it.
- The current team are Melb based, but this role can be delivered from anywhere in Aus, so if you're amongst the masses who just relocated to their dream location still go for it.
- Working in a hugely purpose-lead business, with great founder stories and loads to work with from a content perspective.
- The option for equity. This is for someone who wants to be all in.
A little on you:
- You're entrepreneurial and work well with highly ambitious teams.
- You can profitably scale eCommerce. Ideally, you've taken a D2C brand from early stages though to 8-9 figures.
- Experience within health and wellness brands is highly valued, but we're equally interested in similar industries
- You're a strategic thinker with commercial acumen. You know which data is important, you communicate it & act upon it.
- You're obsessed with driving our key metrics (CLTV / CAC), increase brand value, and improve conversion.
- You let the data decide, canning the things that don't work & doubling down on those that do.
- Comfortable managing agencies and 3rd party suppliers.
Your remit will cover:
- Develop, drive and execute an innovative and ambitious eCommerce plan in alignment with the greater brand marketing plans
- Cultivate an innovative and brand-stylish website that will drive new traffic and deliver a seamless online experience that will turn visitors into customers, whilst maximizing profitability of the online business. These guys are data-lead, and happy to A/B test everything.
- Ensure the effective day to day running of the eCommerce website, working closely with external tech agencies for ongoing website development to ensure a seamless UI / UX for our customers
- Responsible for online sales targets, P&L, margin and ROAS. Accountable for overall online EBITDA.
- Oversee ecommerce platform and development. Lead online updates, enforcing best practice and consistently improving customer journey and UX.
- Team Leadership - Manage, develop and empower digital and customer service teams.
- CRM & Loyalty – Champion CRM & Loyalty. Guide team data acquisition, data mining and the implementation of a Omnichannel loyalty programme.
- Digital Media - Experience managing media agencies and campaigns. Performance media focus.
- Data driven insights and actions. Analyse and understand customer data and customer buying behaviour. Develop and execute actionable, localised and personalised strategies to acquire new and drive loyalty with existing customers.
- Improve customer experience at every point of their journey – from marketing, to purchasing onsite, to delivery.
- Project Management - Implementation of key system updates, ensuring smooth transition from current online platform/systems to new.
If we had you at biohacking, apply today. Q's? Reach out to Yuliya@esuitetalent.com.au
eSuite acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we live and work, the Yuggera people. We pay respect to and celebrate their Elders and the Elders of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nations past and present.
eSuite is both a certified B Corp and a 1% for the Planet Member. 10% of our revenue goes directly towards re-empowering our first nations peoples as well as Australian environmental conservation, regeneration and protection.