If ever there was a retail company better known for technology & innovation than their product base, it would be these guys. This multi-award winning, global innovator is investing yet again in their digital presence and customer experience, with the appointment of a Digital Project Coordinator to manage the delivery of global Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure the smooth resolution of production bugs and delivery of enhancements of projects are in line with business vision.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of their global technology strategy, working with multiple stakeholders across the world to deliver best in class digital solutions. If you're looking for a business with an appetite for innovation, keep reading.
- Joining a multi-billion dollar award winning business with entreprenuerialism and innovation at it's core
- Working 3 days a week from home, with 2 days in the office to keep the vibe high (jeans & tee office)
- A highly collaborative, goal driven, fast-past team
- Being accountable for your own success
- Seeing the massive impact marginal % gains can make on a business of this size. Your input matters.
Once appointed, your remit is to:
- Follow the process for maintaining the global continuous improvement backlog to ensure it is managed consistently
- Confirm the requirements (including acceptance criteria) for the initiatives, including securing any inputs from global stakeholders
- Communicate the status and result of initiates to stakeholders, including presenting a monthly updates
- Prepare briefs for any initiates and help project manage it while monitoring to stay within allocated budgets
- Provide clear briefing and directions to he Technology team on CI projects
- Participate in testing activities to ensure improved online ordering experience is being delivered across 10 regions
- Produce a monthly maintenance summary report to help stakeholders have visibility on and understand the prioritised initiatives
A little on you:
- You have at least 2 years of proven experience in managing and delivering projects on time and within budget
- You have a good understanding of digital development methodologies and process
- You have a background working in eCommerce
- You have strong adaptability to deal with working across a variety of digital initiatives across multiple markets
- You're a brilliant communicator who enjoys engaging with peers & stakeholders, and you brief in all parties exceptionally well
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Bonus if you:
- Experienced in user-testing, with experience using user-testing to direct product design decisions.
- Experienced using analytics platforms; including web analytics tools like Google Analytics and AB-testing platforms.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.