Emily keeps bugging Nathan for more social content and to write her job ads. Nathan does not have time because he is busy creating a really exciting eCommerce training program. Please help us.
We are looking for someone to join the growing team at eSuite who is looking to kick start their career with exposure to the best eCommerce businesses and talent in Australia. You'll work with Nathan and Em directly to help us engage our community and helps open up eCommerce opportunities for Australian talent. We've got some really exciting programs in the pipeline and need your help to bring them to life!
If you love developing content, are organised and looking for an immediate eCommerce network, we want to chat.
- Working with an energetic team with a results based, no-fuss approach
- Learning daily from founders with deep experience in eCommerce and recruitment
- The scope, and directive, to do business differently. We thrive on fresh ideas.
- Exposure to the best eCommerce businesses and talent in Australia - an instant network
- The mushroom tea (maybe... not a requirement)
About the role:
- Creating and scheduling eSuite content including social media, email and website
- Coordinating and developing eCommerce training programs and events
- Writing eCommerce job ads that are fun and creative
- Coordinating marketing and appreciation activities for our clients
- Developing informative content that adds value to our candidates and clients
A little on you:
- You know social media and have great ideas around how to engage a community
- You have a knack for the written word. No business speak here please!
- You have run events or programs before with many moving parts
- You have an eye for detail and are proactive in finding solution
- You are looking to kick start your career in marketing, eCommerce, recruitment or all!
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.