It's time to work those core muscles. You know, those muscles that say you want to work for a brand that is sustainable, ethical and exclusive. Don't sweat, it's real. 💪
We are looking for an Experience eCommerce Manager to join this fresh and founder-led active wear brand. And while founder led, it's not a start up. This brand is proudly manufactured in Australia and has deep wholesale relationships with major Australian retailers. They are now looking to take their direct to consumer offering to the next level. The Experience eCommerce Manager will run the online business including onsite performance, conversion optimisation and brand elevation.
If you thrive on fast paced eCommerce, crave green pastures to implement new ideas and love sustainable retail, read on...
- Joining an ethical business working with the founder/designer directly to build something that makes a true impact
- Working in a cool office with a gym onside and a super engaged team
- Working in an ultra creative environment where the pursuit of excellence never ends, innovation is celebrated and no idea is too crazy
- Opportunity of freedom - a role where you can forge your own path. The entrepreneurial heart beats strong her
A little on your experience:
- You have demonstrated that you can grow online revenue and eCommerce conversion online
- You've played a critical role in the growth of a scale up retail brand
- You're in tune with the eCommerce ecosystem with a love for digital marketing and branding
- You thrive in environments where change is part of the DNA
- Have a fashion or active wear background
Bonus points if you...
- Know your way around eCommerce platforms (Neto and Shopify)
- You have worked across multiple brands at once
- Are not afraid to have an opinion!
- Own and grow online sales for retail and wholesale business for two brands within the business
- Build brand awareness and digital marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the founder and build your own team to achieve common goals
Want in? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.