If ever there was a retail company better known for technology & innovation than their product base, it would be these guys. This multi-award winning, global innovator is investing yet again in their digital presence and customer experience, with the appointment of a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager (CRO) to drive user experience globally.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of their global technology strategy, working with stakeholders across the world to deliver best in class digital solutions. If you're looking for a business with an appetite for innovation, keep reading.
- Joining a multi-billion dollar award winning business with entreprenuerialism and innovation at it's core
- Working 3 days a week from home, with 2 days in the office to keep the vibe high (jeans & tee office)
- A highly collaborative, goal driven, fast-past team
- Being accountable for your own success
- Seeing the massive impact marginal % gains can make on a business of this size. Small increments mean significant gains.
- Salary range $110K-130K + Super
Once appointed, your remit is to:
- Identify the key criteria and priorities for customer usability and conversion rate improvement
- Determine the global A/B testing roadmap, and which priorities are likely to see the largest increase in conversion
- Establish processes for qualitative research
- Lead 2x developers to build out A/B tests.
- Drive a better user experience across 10 regions
A little on you:
- You're an advanced digital analytics user, able to pull insights from GA and Optimizely to inform online priorities
- You have a background working in eCommerce/online sales
- You're a brilliant communicator who enjoys engaging with peers & stakeholders, and you brief in dev & design exceptionally well
- You've got experience with user testing and can set the processes for qualitative research
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.