While many retailers froze during COVID, this retail group exploded with new acquisitions, new stores and phenomenal online sales results. And there's no slowing down.
This eCommerce Delivery Manager is for one of the most established brands within the Group and drives a large proportion of the Group's earnings. Magento eCommerce Delivery Manager will join their Digital Project Team in their stylish Richmond Office, Melbourne. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, perfect for an accomplished and organised team player with a background in eCommerce delivery, testing, and development pipeline planning.
Have a read below and get in touch if the shoe fits.
About the Role
- Manage Delivery across multiple streams and brands
- Collaborate with the IT, eCommerce Project team to execute development releases across the Magento platforms
- Manage the delivery of the solution to meet internal client's business requirements
- Contribute to scoping and solution analysis and translate business requirements into briefs to external agency
- Flexing your stakeholder engagement skills to deliver amazing results
- You have 5+ years experience in Magento platform technology
- You have 3+ experience in managing development release on the Magento platform
- You have a technical understanding of the website integrations and associated backbend operational processes
- You have a sound understanding of eCommerce and ERP integrations and plugin solutions
- You have experienced with collaborative task management platform technologies
- You are a process-driven, with strong-problem solving mindset
- You build great relationships, are a great communicator and enjoy being part of a large team
- You are exceptional at self-organisation, communication and a drive for getting things done!
Bonus points if you...
- Have online retail footwear experience
- Experience with large omnichannel business
- Have experience across AU & NZ
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This group is a absolutely at the pinnacle of eCommerce and regularly awarded as the online benchmark
- Established brand which is responsible for a huge portion of Group revenue and is instantly recognisable to most customers
- Working alongside a best in class team - this is an amazing group of people
- Huge career progression opportunities within the group across brands, digital specialisations and leadership
- Purpose built digital hub in Richmond with a focus on great work/life balance
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.