Work for one of the most well known and highly awarded retail groups in Australia. Whilst many retailers froze during pandemic, these guys exploded with new brand acquisitions, new store openings and exponential online sales.
Now expanding on their existing digital advantage, they've created a brand new role for a Senior eCommerce Project Manager to join their Project Team in their Richmond office in Melbourne. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, perfect for an accomplished and organised team player with a background in successful project delivery within a retail environment.
Have a read below and get in touch if this role sounds like you.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be managing multiple ecommerce projects to make sure timely delivery
- Plan and execute fast-paced ecommerce projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both the business and external stakeholders to deliver successful outcome
- Manage and align with the business and key vendor on milestones
- Take charge of the appropriate documentations that adhere to the project framework , risk mitigation strategies and solutions overviews.
- Work closely with IT teams and Business Analysts to deliver the best solution possible for each project
- You have 5+ years eCommerce IT project management
- You know Magento/PWA website platform technologies
- You know Architectures, Integrations and associated backbend operational processes
- You have experienced with collaborative task management platform technologies
- You have a sound knowledge and experience of Project Management principles (Agile/Waterfall) and supporting other tools
- You are a process-driven, with strong-problem solving mindset
- You build great relationships, are a great communicator and enjoy being part of a large team
- You are exceptional at self-organisation, communication and a drive for getting things done!
Bonus points if you...
- Have online retail experience
- Experience with large omnichannel business
- Have experience across AU & NZ
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- This group is a absolutely at the pinnacle of eCommerce and regularly awarded as the online benchmark
- Established brand which is responsible for a huge portion of Group revenue and is instantly recognisable to most customers
- Super impressive internal capabilities and support
- Huge career progression opportunities within the group across brands, digital specialisations and leadership
- Purpose built digital hub in Richmond with a focus on great work/life balance
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email email@example.com
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.