Genuinely excited about innovation? Meet Ovira, our client that's taking the women’s health industry by storm after the massive success of their life-changing product (we don’t use those words lightly, just check their 1,000 5+ star reviews).
We're searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to own and scale their (7 figure) digital marketing channels.
We’re after someone who is competent with data and analytics, thrives off rapid experimentation and loves collaborating with an innovative team.
Who are they?
Ovira is on a mission to end the unnecessary suffering of women, starting with period pain.
Their first product ‘Noha’ is a tiny wearable device that uses electronic pulses to block pain signals. It’s drug-free, safe and invisible under your clothes. Since launching in February last year, they’ve impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world.
They have a high bar for hiring. Their team is made up of dedicated and intelligent individuals (ex-Koala, Macquarie Bank, Blackmores) who believe in what they do and have the expertise and innovative mindset to help them do it.
Picture yourself in the role
Working closely with both the Founder and Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for setting the strategy and owning our performance channels to help them acquire customers and build Australia’s next unicorn.
You’ll be continuously finding innovative ways to improve existing channels, testing and scaling new channels before anyone else, optimising for the return on their ad spend and collaborating with the wider team.
Here’s what you could get up to in any given week:
- Constantly thinking about company-wide optimisations that are low impact, high return (Pareto Principle)
- Work side by side with the Founder & head of Growth on company-wide OKRs and strategy
- Optimise existing channels so that we’re an industry leader
- Completely scale channels from the ground up to diversify their marketing mix. They’re testing everything - Reddit, TikTok, Pornhub, podcasts and more.
- Access to Australia’s top marketers (Eg. the co-founders of Koala are investors and advisors)
- Find inventive, efficient ways to test as much creative as possible (our small but mighty team thrives off 100+ ads per week)
- Set the strategy for performance marketing when we launch new products and new markets
- Hire your own team so that as we scale even faster and have the best talent to support this growth
- Have some witty and entertaining banter with the team
- Get into the nitty gritty of our top performing ads and sharing learnings with the team so we’re constantly finding golden nugget ads that provide huge returns
- Work with the Graphic Designer who loves diving into the data on our FB Ads platform to drive our creative (a data driven designer - they really do exist!)
- Read our customer success stories and celebrate how we quite literally changes lives
Who you are
- You're genuinely excited by experimentation - Ovira is fanatical about moving fast and this role has unlimited budgets as long as you hit softer metrics. Innovation inspires you and being able to use your creativity to maximise our impact on the lives of customers is what brings out the absolute best in you.
- Nerds rule. If you’re a digital marketing one who is hungry to learn more about what’s happening in this space and constantly staying on top of industry trends, then you will feel right at home in this role. As one of our early hires, you’ll have unlimited room for personal growth within the company.
- Being able to analyse and get down to the nitty-gritty “why” is a must in this role.
Other skills and qualities you possess
- Experience scaling paid channels (social and search) with proven success in keeping CACs low
- Demonstrated results in testing and scaling new channels
- Strong data-analysis skills (google sheets, data studio, analytics)
- A growth mindset - using your initiative to continuously improve and stretch your capabilities
- Ability to analyse performance of all paid media channels together
***Bonus points if you've working in a high growth, scaling consumer brand.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.