When we tell candidates about this luxury fashion retailer, it's not uncommon to hear... "Oh. My. God. I would kill to work there." We want to talk to the 'kill to work there' people. No killing required.
We're partnering with Incu, a 20 year old omni channel retailer with prestigeous locations all over Australia, including the famous shopping strips of Sydney and Melbourne. Stocking the most on trend brands and a few of their own labels, this is the epitomy of cool.
We're looking for an eCommerce Specialist who will work directly with the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to trade & optimise the site.
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- If you love this brand, you really, really love this brand.
- A sizeable clothing allowance. Hello 😍
- An established team, brilliant retail network and all the eCom bones - it is set up to explode.
- Luxury fashion. Did someone say glamour and fun?
- The culture is amazing.
About the Role
- Working in a wider digital & eComm team of 12, report weekly on online insights & action any opportunities/gaps
- Work alongside the inhouse production team for weekly product shoots, ensuring you've got what you need to drive the best online results
- Site optimisation and testing UX
- Working with the Product Assistant to ensure 100-150 SKUs per week (yep, that's a lot of luxury product) are up, merchandised & driving the best results
- You've got 2-3 years eCommerce experience under your belt in online trading, reporting on insights & taking action
- You've worked with a high volume of SKUs.
- Have come from a structured eCommerce environment
Bonus points if you...
- Have an understanding of SEO and content
- Back yourself. This brand gives their team a lot of autonomy.
Keen to chat? Apply today. Q's? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge that operating a business in Australia comes at the expense of our environmental footprint, and with the ease of generational privilege. As such, we pledge 10% of our revenue to the re-empowerment of Indigenous Australians via the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence and Australian environmental conservation via 1% for the Planet.