- Named in Fast Company's 50 Best Places to Work for Innovators
- Double YOY growth since 2003
- A global network spanning over 1000 employees through North America, UK, Europe, Japan & Asia Pacific
We're talking about OSF Digital, one of the world's premier Salesforce Commerce Cloud partners having launched dozens of the coolest brands on the platform including Sonos, Yeti, L'Oreal, Armani and many more. OSF are an award-winning Salesforce partner, experienced in commerce, not just ecommerce. They have the capability to deliver projects for multi-brand businesses on a global scale. With a dedication to continuous innovation, they’ve developed numerous cutting-edge products and solutions designed to enhance and simplify the digital transformation journey for brands worldwide.
OSF Digital are now partnering with eSuite Talent as they expand their footprint in Australia. We're recruiting for a Business Development Manager, based in either Sydney or Melbourne to leverage their exceptional global reputation in the Australian market.
Why do we think this is an exciting opportunity?
- Did we already mention double YOY growth since 2003?
- As one of the first hires in Australia you'll play an active role in shaping the AU business. This is a role for someone opportunistic.
- As a Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, your career is in good hands. Join a team with an unparralelled culture that's authentic, humble & high performing.
- Experience negotiating and overseeing complex solution sales across multiple parties within B2B and B2C commerce
- Exceptional negotiation skills and sales skills without sacrificing customer focus
- A consulting mindset with strong client engagement and negotiation skills and ability to actively listen
- Approachable and able to build relationships both internally and externally. You foster relationships, and take the long view when appropriate.
About your Remit:
Business development, the active pursuit of new leads that would benefit from the ANZ business' solution and service offering, including partner and referral networks
Proactively identifying opportunities within existing customers
Conducting discovery sessions with prospect in order to uncover opportunities utilise a consultative approach
Negotiate terms and work closely with delivery teams to build compelling proposals and minimise risk while maintaining gross margin
Develop long term relationships with clients at an executive level
Sound like you? Apply today, or to set up a confidential discussion reach out to Emily Haydon via email@example.com