Got a need for speed? Come and join the team where passion meets the road.
eSuite is currently recruiting on behalf of Australia’s biggest motorcycle dealership and retailer, MotorCycle Holdings. We are looking for an experienced Group eCommerce Manager to accelerate the online offering of this ASX listed business. Help build their well-loved brands including TeamMoto, Motorcycle Accessories Supermarket, Harley-Davidson and more!
With a loyal customer base, huge product catalogue and backing from senior management, all the pieces are in place. This ASX listed company has only just started
their online journey and are raring to go!
- Manage the trading of the eCommerce store to grow a profitable P&L
- Set the long term online and eCommerce strategy with customer, efficiency and innovation at the core
- Own the customer journey from discovery all the way through to delivery
- Manage customer feedback and proactively analyse customer behaviour
- Deliver eCommerce projects on time and on budget
- Manage and build an internal eCommerce team
- Build relationships with external specialists
- Optimise internal processes including fulfilment, customer service and content
- Ensure online security and data is effectively monitored and managed
- Analyse and report on key eCommerce metrics for senior leadership
The ideal candidate has…
- Significantly grown an eight-figure online business
- Experience in building and maintaining Magento websites
- Experience in building a team and partner ecosystem in a fast-growing business
- Demonstrated success within an omnichannel environment
- Experience in optimising warehouse and fulfilment processes
- Knowledge of eCommerce technology across payment, fulfilment and CRM
This role would be ideal for candidates based in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast. Open to relocation for the right candidates.